VIP BONUS EXPLAINED
Every online casino player wants to enjoy the best games, jackpots, bonuses and premium offers casinos have to offer. This does not go unnoticed by online casinos. Because they are always trying to attract more players to get a bigger chunk of the market, they throw out the best promotions and services to satisfy their clients.
Some of the most common benefits are welcome bonuses, match and reload bonuses and free spins. But these bonuses seem lame in comparison to the VIP casino bonus. These premium bonuses are offered to a selected few that have cultivated a long term relationship with the online casino.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Because online casinos want to keep their high-roller and regular players entertained, they run VIP schemes. These casino bonuses are designed to accommodate the elite crowd and will offer loyal players exclusive bonuses and services. VIP members will still be able to enjoy the regular casino bonuses as well as the VIP bonuses and premium offers. These bonuses are generally much better than the regular bonuses and the wagering requirements are much lower.
VIP members will also be offered exclusive perks that is not available to regular players. The schemes will differ form one casino to another but you can expect to pampered along the way.
VIP CLUB PERKS
- Exclusive offers and tailored deals
Players can benefit from personalised deals that are tailor made for their own unique playing style and needs.
- VIP team on call 24/7
VIP members can receive a VIP manager and assistant that is available 24/7. Players can contact them if they have any questions.
- Access to VIP-only games
VIP players will be able to play new games first, as soon as it is launched.
- Special gifts
Be spoilt with 5 star dining experiences, tickets to music/sports events or luxurious holidays.
- VIP promotions
More rewarding, frequent and exciting promotions are offered to club members.
- Extra bonuses
VIP bonuses are much bigger and better.
- Increased bet limits
Players can maximise payouts by placing higher bets that can result in bigger jackpots
- Monthly VIP newsletter and exclusive correspondence
VIP member are the first to hear about special promotions and offers. Players will correspond personally with the VIP team whom will make sure the promotions suit the unique style of every VIP player.
- Entries to exclusive draws
When the online casino runs a special draw, VIP members automatically receive more entries.
HOW TO ENJOY A VIP BONUS?
Not all players can enjoy the benefits of the VIP bonuses. It is only understandable that casino operators carefully select and invite players to join the program. There are however some casinos that will open the program to all players. In this case you will start earning comp points as soon as you start placing wagers. The comp points accumulated during play will unlock a VIP bonus. The more points accumulated by the players, the better position he/she will enjoy on the VIP ladder.
Some online casinos will require a players to make a minimum deposit of $1000, for example. The online casino will usually match this and give the player 1000 points. This is referred to as a big deposit match bonus or a High Roller / VIP Bonus.
Other operators will run a private VIP club. Then players will only be able to join the scheme by invitation. The operator will have pre-determined rules on how to invite future VIP members. Although these rules are different from one casino to another, they are usually offered to high rollers.
HOW DOES THE VIP PROGRAM WORK?
In the industry the VIP bonus is the most important perk that can be earned. Being eligible for this bonus is financially rewarding and give members the opportunity to enjoy more games without having to wager more money. It is also satisfying because players realise that the online casino appreciates their business.
- The VIP bonuses are designed to pamper high rollers to ensure that their casino experience is always exciting and luxurious. Some casinos will spoil their loyal players with luxurious holiday abroad or tickets to major sports events. Cruises and electronics (like a iPad for example) are also some of the things online casinos will give to their VIP players.
- Generally the VIP club will be categorised in three levels – Bronze, Silver and Gold. Other casinos might have different names for these catagories but the principle remain the same. Your status will determine the type of bonuses and premium offers you will receive. The more you wager at a online casino, the more points you will earn which will result in a higher status.
- The VIP points accumulated can be converted to cash. Players can also use these points to purchase plane tickets, electronics or concert tickets. It is like the rewards card at your local supermarket. The more you spend, the more points you will accumulate and the the higher your rewards will be. The only difference is that the VIP club perks are insanely good.